HOMETOWN OF MARIE LOUISE ANGÉLIQUE CLARAC
Since February 15, 2014, Sr Cécile, Sr Josephine and Sr Alexandra, three religious of the Community of Sisters of Charity of Saint Mary have settled in Auch, city where in 1817, Marie Louise Angélique Clarac, foundress of the Congregation, was born.
They arrived from Canada, India and Mexico and by their presence, they want to make known the work and give witness to the charisma of Mother Clarac to the surrounding population.
Like Mother Clarac, they open their hearts and welcome in their modest home the poor, the elderly or those who suffer from loneliness.
- GDP per capita (CURRENT US $)*:
- 36 826,00
- Population (NUMBER OF PEOPLE)*:
- 65 233 000
- Public spending on education (% OF TOTAL GDP)*:
- Density (PEOPLE/KM2)*:
- UNIVERSITY SCHOOLING (% OF POP 25 TO 64)†:
- Number of physicians (X/1000 people)*:
- HEALTHCARE EXPENDITURE (% OF TOTAL GDP)*:
*Source: World Statistics Pocket Book - 2018 Edition - United Nations, New York, 2018
†Source: Investinontario.com – Education at a glance: Adult education level, Tertiary, 2017
Sister Alexandra Solano Pelaez
Sisters of Charity of Saint Mary
Tour A Apt.27
11 Rue Abel Gardey
Auch 32 000 France